In short, PSD2 enables bank customers, both consumers and businesses, to use third-party providers to manage their finances. In the near future, you may be using Facebook or Google to pay your bills, making P2P transfers and analyse your spending, while still having your money safely placed in your current bank account. Banks, however, are obligated to provide these third-party providers access to their customers’ accounts through open APIs (application program interface). This will enable third-parties to build financial services on top of banks’ data and infrastructure.
- Nimbus-T Secure Healthcare Identity & Blockchain Empowered.
- 5 HIPAA Data Breaches Lead to $3.5M OCR Settlement
- Telehealth Services Are Redefining Healthcare
- Best Practices for Preventing Healthcare Cybersecurity Breaches – Campus Safety
- Artificial intelligence and cybersecurity: The real deal | CSO Online