VSEE CLINIC – ENTERPRISE
Connecting Doctors with Patients.
Our system makes the connection easier and the scheduling a breeze. Your doctors in a clinic or a hospital department can quickly create a telehealth platform that is white labeled with your brand. The opportunity to deliver healthcare in a more efficient manner is best for everyone. It creates convenience for the patient and satisfaction for the provider.
Specifically designed for the healthcare user — simple, secure video, text chat, document-sharing, peripheral streaming, & more! You can communicate with your home healthcare provider, patient, colleague and deliver healthcare more efficiently.
The Telehealth Experience for a Patient is Great.
Create your clinic to give patients experience you want
Before the Visit Experience
- Invite patients to your branded waiting room by email or website button
- Allow walk-ins and/or scheduled visits
- Customize intake forms – whether it’s 2 lines or 2 pages
- Check wait times and see who’s ready from the patient queue
- Show educational videos or articles as patients wait
- Collect online credit card payments
- Always have live chat support on hand
During the Visit Experience
- See patients 1-on-1 or in a group
- Add in remote family members, interpreters, and other care team members on the fly
- Share and annotate images, documents & websites as though you were face-to-face
- Send files by dragging and dropping to video
- Live stream digital peripherals such as otoscopes and dermatoscopes
After the Visit Experience
- Have patients self-schedule follow-up visits
- Send auto-confirmations and reminders via email & SMS
- Let patients immediately review their visit notes & attachments
- Get instant feedback with a post-visit survey
- e-Prescribe medication
The Everyday Health Experience
Engage patients in their everyday health goals. Have them:
- Set personal health and wellness goals with their care team
- Track their own progress with wellness device data from Fitbit, wireless scales, blood pressure cuffs, etc
- Share their food diary, mood chart, or other wellness charts
- Securely message their questions or just share vacation photos
PRODUCTIVE PROVIDER EXPERIENCE
Fast Setup Experience
- Setup your online practice instantly
- Add logo, room description, provider profiles, legal documents
- Create or remove new providers & virtual clinic waiting rooms
- Turn on/off walk-ins, scheduling, payment, and other features
Efficient Workflow Experience
- Get mobile notifications when a patient is ready to be seen
- Triage patients in different waiting rooms all from a single provider dashboard
- Track patients throughout their visit – know exactly which provider they are with at any point
- New! Coordinate among nurses, physicians, and appointment schedulers with customizable assignment tags such as “Ready for physician”
Practical Backend Experience
- Check admin dashboard with graphic call reports – export in tabular form
- Manage provider and patient scheduling
- Set visit payment amounts, generate invoices
- Manage call recordings
Get a live demo >
This flexible solution is preferred by physicians – it’s easy to maneuver and doesn’t require learning a new interface. Carts include:
- Simple light weight cart
- Small form factor PC, medical grade monitor
- Remote-control PTZ camera
- Echo cancellation speaker + microphone
- Optional devices (e.g. digital stethoscope, all-in-one scope for real-time device streaming)
This is a new product that is ordered separately from Vsee Clinic Software. Contact us for price quote.
Why Providers Choose VSee.
Allows patients to quickly pay and connect online with their preferred private physician.
Chronic care and lifestyle disease platform with Fitbit & vitals device integration for data tracking.
Why Providers Choose VSee.
“Our idea was to build a platform that was flexible in its application, and easy to use. Not only is our telehealth team happy with the results, but the nurses have already expressed improvement in usability. Thank you for for your patience and persistence, walking us through numerous designs until we found the perfect fit and helping ensure a quick turnaround for the go-live.”
Lauren Sweeney, Telehealth Program Manager
“My time is what is most important. I needed to be able to establish an efficient workflow very similar to what we were using in the office. But I also needed a platform that would work with the various platforms we had in the different offices. VSee ended up being the system out there that made this possible.” Michael Rodriguez, MD